Have a blessed week!
Week 4 June 26-July 2, 2011
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 7 “Keeping Our Vision Clear” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter. Underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the beginning of the week post, and comment with your thoughts from the reading.
- Something to remember from Chapter 7: “Our life will follow where we focus our vision.”
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 8 “Giving Up What Was Never Ours.” Take notes or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. Complete the Bible Study at the end of Chapter 8.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the mid-week post and share your thoughts by leaving a comment.
- Something to remember from Chapter 8: "We are managers, not owners, of God's resources."
Friday & Saturday
- Read Chapter 9 “Radically Blessed.” Underline, highlight, or take notes of any points to remember.
- Complete the Bible Study at the end of Chapter 9. Which of these verses speak the most to you after having read this book?
- Something to remember from Chapter 9: “The blessings of radical obedience are unending.”