I am so excited to begin our study today! We are a group of 19 women from 3 states! God is at work!
Below is the suggested reading schedule for this week. I will be posting thoughts on the reading twice a week on my blog. I encourage you to comment to share your thoughts and feelings on the reading and how God is working in your life.
This study has already been a blessing in my life, from the planning, to the book, to watching God bring women together. Wherever you are in your faith life, my prayer is that this study will be a blessing to you as well.
Week 1 June 5-June 11, 2011
As you read each chapter, underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. You may also want to take notes in your book or purchase a journal to use for this study.
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 1 “A Soul That Longs for More,” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the beginning of the week post. If you feel led to do so, leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading.
- Something to remember from Chapter 1: “Whatever God says do, do it.”
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 2 “Hearing God’s Voice,” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the mid-week post. Share your thoughts from the reading by leaving a comment to the post.
- Something to remember from Chapter 2: “God wants us to live in expectation of hearing from Him.”
- Spend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. This day can also be a catch up day if you got behind in the reading.