I have heard from many of you through comments on the blog and through e-mail. Thank you for your honesty and willingness to be open in sharing. I have been in awe this week of what God is doing here!
To God be the glory!
Week 2 June 12-June 18, 2011As you read each chapter, underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. You may also want to take notes in your book or purchase a journal to use for this study.
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 3 “When Obedience Becomes Radical” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the beginning of the week post. Leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading.
- Something to remember from Chapter 3: “God wants us to be willing to obey with our whole heart.”
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 4 “You Never Know How God Will Use You Until You Let Him” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the mid-week post. Share your thoughts from the reading by leaving a comment to the post.
- Something to remember from Chapter 4: “God must be Lord of all if He is our Lord at all.”
FridaySpend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. This day can also be a catch up day if you got behind in the reading.