It's hard to believe we are half way through our study already! I hope you are enjoying What Happens When Women Say Yes to God as much as I am. As I read each chapter, I feel like God is really working on me and making changes in my life.
If you are wondering if there will be another study after this one, the answer is YES! We will take a break of a few weeks and then begin It's No Secret by Rachel Olsen. If you would like to continue with the online Bible study, I'd love to have you join us! Exact dates and more information will be coming soon.
In the meantime, here's the What Happens When Women Say Yes to God reading schedule for week 3.
Have a blessed week!
Week 3 June 19-June 25, 2011
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 5 “What Keeps Us From Saying Yes to God.” Take notes on anything you want to remember in your book or in a journal. Complete the Bible Study at the end of Chapter 5.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the beginning of the week post. Leave a comment with your thoughts from the reading.
- Something to remember from Chapter 5: “Whatever we worship, we will obey.”
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 6 “If It Were Easy, It Wouldn’t Be Worth Doing,” and take notes. Complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the mid-week post, and comment with your thoughts on the chapter.
- Something to remember from Chapter 6: “Radical obedience is born out of delight, not duty.”
- Spend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. Use this day to catch up if you got behind in the reading.