Below is the suggested reading schedule; keep in mind the beauty of an online study is flexibility. Feel free to work at your own pace.
Have a wonderful week!
Week 1 – April 29—May 5
Monday—Read the Foreword and Introduction.
Tuesday/Wednesday—Read the first half of Chapter 1”Do You Know I Am Afraid to Dream Big?....He Is Worthy.” Visit my blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com.
Thursday/Friday—Read the second half of Chapter 1.
Questions to Ponder—
- How does it make you feel to know that God already knows everything there is to know about you? (pg. 4)
- How do you feel about this statement? (found on pg. 10)
“With this one lifetime, I am called to follow Jesus. No hesitation. No holding back. I am called to follow Him with everything my personality and mind can give to Him. To be a passionate woman who runs hard after god.”
- On page 13, there is a list of God’s gifts to us. Does one grab you more than the others? Do any surprise you?
- What are your thoughts regarding the Parable of the Talents (pgs. 14-16)
- Are you afraid to dream big? God is calling. Are you ready to follow?