If you are studying A Confident Heart by Renee Swope with me, we start slowing it down this week with only one chapter per week. At the end of each week's schedule I'm noting ways to go deeper into the study, if you choose. Melissa Taylor, author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries, is also doing a study on A Confident Heart. Although we are one chapter ahead of her study, I still recommend visiting her blog, if you haven't already.
Just a note...I'm now on Twitter, and working on Facebook.
I pray that you are seeing God's work in your life as we read A Confident Heart! Have a great week!
Week 2 – Sept. 25-Oct. 1, 2011
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 3 “Finding Love That Won’t Fail Even When I Do.” Remember to underline or take notes on anything you want to remember and go back to.
- Visit Laura’s blog at http://www.laurarath.blogspot.com/ for the weekly post, and leave a comment.
Wednesday & Thursday
- Reflect on, and answer, the Discussion Questions at the end of the chapter.
- Spend some time in prayer and reflecting on this week’s reading.
To Go Deeper:
- Visit author Renee Swope’s Website where she has free resources to accompany A Confident Heart. Consider printing the Doubt Index Analysis to identify your most common doubts.
- Visit Melissa Taylor’s (Proverbs 31 Ministries) blog.