Below is the suggested reading schedule for this week. I plan to post on Tuesday with my thoughts on the reading. Please consider posting a comment with your thoughts or on how God is working in your life.
My prayer is that you will enjoy A Confident Heart, and that this study will be a blessing in your life.
Week 1 – Sept. 18-24, 2011As you read each chapter, underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. I also suggest having a journal or notebook for notes and for the Reflection and Discussion Questions at the end of each chapter.
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 1 “Discovering the Shadow of My Doubts” and reflect on the questions at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the weekly post. Leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading. (Remember, you can do so anonymously, if you choose.)
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 2 “Because God’s Love is Perfect, I Don’t Have to Be” and reflect on the end of the chapter questions.
- Spend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. This day can also be used as a catch-up day if you got behind with the reading or questions.
- Visit Melissa Taylor’s (Proverbs 31 Ministries) blog. She's also hosting a study on the book.
- Visit author Renee Swope’s Website where she has free resources to accompany A Confident Heart.