Welcome to week 2 of our study on It's No Secret by Rachel Olsen. I pray you are enjoying the book as much as I am.
Below you will find this week's reading schedule.
Have a blessed week,
Week 2 – July 24- July 30, 2011
As you read each chapter, underline or highlight in your book any points you want to remember. You may also want to take notes in your book or a journal.
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 3 “Kill your Competition: Revealing the Secret Power of Humility” and complete the Bible Study at the end of the chapter.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the beginning of the week post. Leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading.
Wednesday & Thursday
- Read Chapter 4 “Keep a Heavenly Lawyer on Retainer: Revealing the Secret to Handling Conflicts Biblically” and complete the Bible Study.
- Visit Laura’s blog at www.laurarath.blogspot.com for the mid-week post. Leave a comment to the post with your thoughts from the reading.
- Spend some personal time with God and reflect on this week’s reading. This day can also be used to catch up on the reading if you got behind.