So, what has stuck with you so far through this study? A Scripture verse that's become a favorite? Something you've learned about yourself? A person or story from the Bible that has taken on new meaning for you? Please leave a comment sometime this week to share.
This past week I've been guest blogging for Gloria Dei Lutheran Church. I'd love to have you stop by!
When an Injury Changes our Path in Life
Coming Back from Our Mistakes
Have a great week!
Week 7 – Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2011
Monday & Tuesday
- Read Chapter 8 “When Doubt Whispers ‘I Don’t Have Anything to Offer.” Remember to underline or take notes on anything you want to remember and go back to.
- Visit Laura’s blog at http://www.laurarath.blogspot.com/ for the weekly post.
Wednesday & Thursday
- Reflect on, and answer, the Discussion Questions at the end of the chapter.
- Spend time in prayer and reflecting on this week’s reading.
To Go Deeper:
- Visit Renee Swope’s Website for the Spiritual Gift Assessement.
- Visit Melissa Taylor’s (Proverbs 31 Ministries) blog.